Mission, Vision & Values
Established in 1952, the American International School of Jeddah is a U.S. accredited Pre-K-12 college preparatory institution. We offer a rigorous American-based curriculum serving a diverse student body through a holistic approach.
Our mission is to inspire and facilitate learners through an authentic American international education in order to nurture their passion for knowledge, so they may pursue their dreams and become successful global citizens.
Our vision is to be a distinguished learning community committed to excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
We believe that…
- Respect cultivates positive relationships.
- Honesty and integrity build a culture of transparency and trust.
- Helping others benefits communities and leads to personal growth.
- Embracing cultural diversity develops relationships and enriches life.
- Passion and commitment motivate, inspire, and empower life-long learners.
- Quality education has the power to make a positive impact on individuals and societies.
- A school community thrives when there is open communication and collaboration.