At AISJ, we believe in the full potential of our smallest learners! As one of the premier private preschools in Jeddah, we strive to provide children with rich learning experiences that allow them to collaborate, investigate, explore and discover the world around them. Our children thrive on the foundation that play is learning, and learning is play. Our holistic approach to teaching focuses on all key areas of development: social, emotional, physical, communication and cognitive.
Creative Curriculum is an American research-based program that provides the foundation for developing these essential skills. Our educators focus on developmentally appropriate practices in early childhood education to facilitate innovative, flexible and creative learning experiences. Children are encouraged to explore big ideas, projects and passions, with integrated early literacy, math, science, and social studies skills that prepares children to be lifelong learners. In addition to the homeroom classroom, students are able to participate in art, music, physical education, visits to our library and a variety of after school activities.
- What makes AISJ different from other Daycare programs?
- What is the daily schedule like for children?
- What will my child learn in Pre-K?
- Will my child nap at school?
- Does my child need to be toilet trained?
- How will I know what my child does at school?
- How can I prepare my child to begin school for the first time?
- Do you accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions?