Thank you for your interest in the American International School of Jeddah!
The following outlines the process from application to enrollment:
1. Application Fee Payment
2. Online Application
3. Application Review (AISJ)
4. If tentatively accepted, assessment is scheduled
5. Assessment Fee Payment
7. Administration review of assessment results
8. Acceptance notification
9. Enrollment and Registration
Admission to AISJ is based on the priority categories listed below, seat availability, and the student’s academic and assessment performance. Please note, we do not accept students wishing to enroll in Grade 12 as we require at least two years of study to qualify for our diploma.
2. Applicants with a valid US passport.
3. Applicants of any nationality who have a sibling currently enrolled in AISJ.
4. All other applicants.