Thank you for your interest in applying to the American International School of Jeddah! We are very excited that you are considering us!
Kindly be aware that the AISJ Learning Support program is currently full for the 2019-2020 academic year for all grade levels.
To apply online now, please click on the Apply Now button at the bottom of this page. You will be required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee and you will be directed to a page where you will be asked to input your email address. Once you input your email address, you will receive an email, asking you to verify your email address. Once you click on the link within that email, you will be directed to a website where you will Create An Account, log in to your account, and Create A New Student Application. This will allow you the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
In order to complete the application process, please complete the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental application forms. Please note that all documents MUST be in English. If the original documents are in another language then they MUST be translated to English by a certified translator before submission.
- Non-refundable application processing fee of 600 SAR. Payments are processed through PayPal and do not require you to have or create a PayPal account.
- Submit completed Online Application.
- Submit the following by uploading documents in the “Document Upload” area located towards the end of the online application:
- A copy of the Student's Immunization History
- A copy of the Student’s Passport
- A copy of the Guardian’s Passport
- A copy of the Student’s Iqama or Saudi ID
- A copy of the Guardian’s Iqama or Saudi ID
- Previous two year’s final report card and current year-to-date report card
- Previous school’s profile with explanation of grading scale
- Standardized Test Records for the past two years to date
- Copy of Family ID (If Saudi)
- Guardian's Business Card (if applicable)
- Confidential English Recommendation (Gr.3-12 only) letter to be completed by current English Teacher. To be forwarded directly from school to our Admissions Office.
- Confidential Math Recommendation (Gr. 3-12 only) letter to be completed by current Math Teacher. To be forwarded directly from school to our Admissions Office.
- SAUDI Nationals (full or partial): All students with Saudi nationalities must apply for permission to attend AISJ from the Ministry of Education (MOE). Students will not be permitted to attend classes until this approval is received.