AISJ administrators attend multiple recruitment fairs throughout the school year, including the ISS (International School Services), Search Associates, UNI (University of Northern Iowa) and GRC (Global Recruitment Collaborative) Recruitment Fairs.
Interested candidates are encouraged to register with these recruiting organizations.
- A bachelor’s degree in subject area or a related educational field from an American accredited university
- A minimum of two years’ full-time teaching experience in a school setting
- Knowledge of the American curriculum, educational philosophy and teaching methods
- Excellent computer skills and experience with integration of technology into curriculum
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding collaborative skills and a desire to work in a team-focused environment
- Native or bilingual English speaker
- An advanced degree in subject area or a related educational field
- Valid certification in relevant field by accredited body (i.e. Department of Education, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of international teaching experience
- Certified Speech & Language Teacher (SLP) with Master’s Degree
- Two Middle School Social Studies Teachers (Certified with Western Education and Relevant Experience Required)
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume/CV as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying for in your cover letter and email.